BENEFITS OF THE ME TREE PROGRAM
Students who participate in The Me Tree for Schools will:
- Develop a positive sense of their identity.
- Learn practical strategies that will enhance their resilience when life gets tough.
- Understand and develop a growth mindset.
- Become a friend to themselves.
- Dream big and be able to break down their dreams into achievable steps.
- Be able to persevere through challenges and obstacles.
- Use their positive self-concept and resilience to impact the world around them.
- Understand the importance of physical activity and good mental health.
HOW DO WE COMPARE TO OTHER PROGRAMS?
.How does the Me Tree for Schools compare to other resilience programs?
- It offers not just a framework, but comprehensive lesson plans from Prep to Year 6.
- Affordable and competitive pricing for smaller, medium and larger schools.
- It combines the frameworks of occupational therapy, psychology and education to approach resilience in a holistic manner.
- It has a clear and highly evidence base.
- It has been guided and refined by professionals who work within primary schools.
- It is the only resilience program that focuses on the role of identity and its connection with resilience.
- It involves an element of parental involvement, so that resilience is taught both from school as well as home. This increases the likelihood of students adopting strategies to become more resilient.